Margaret Meade, the great American Anthropologist and Author, once said, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens, can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
We are driven to help make our community one of the healthiest places to live in our country. If we are able to achieve this, then our children will grow up in a world where health and wellness is at the forefront of their decision making process, the community members will get rid of many of their medications that they have been told would be needed for the remainder of their lives, and the entire culture will become one of vitality and full potential. We foresee our Community Wellness Movement as a tiny snowball that is picking up momentum as it soars downhill and becomes the backbone for possibility with the community. Knowledge is the absolute truth of health and when we combine this with clearly defined action steps that are both simple and highly rewarding, we will experience measurable health improvements and a brighter future. On a regular basis we will host events, initiatives, lectures, teleseminars, etc., including:
- Workshops about raising healthy families, proper nutrition, and a healthy nervous system
- Programs specializing in helping children with ADHD
- Teaching opportunities for schools and religious groups
- Exercise programs
- Walking Clubs
- Yoga classes
- Nutritional programs to transform the lives of those living with heart disease, diabetes, and hormonal imbalances.
We envision a paradigm shift where people realize health is something that comes from you, not something that happens to you. Health does not happen by accident, nor does sickness and disease. We want to replace the misinformation with honest truth which includes the necessity of giving our bodies, minds, and souls that which they require to express health.
Consider the laws of the universe that apply to all living things. Those same laws apply to us. For a simple house plant to express or be healthy it must receive adequate amounts of water, sunshine, and nutrients.
What would happen if it didn't get appropriate amounts of one, two, or all 3 of the required elements?
What if it got all its required elements, but we also poured a 12 oz. soda into the soil daily?
It would, over time, become less and less healthy, until it eventually died. These same truths that apply to all living things also apply to us. If we regularly don't give our bodies what they need we will lose our health. This is the cause of most disease in our country.
Therefore, OUR COMMUNITY WELLNESS MOVEMENT WILL GIVE YOU...
- Knowledge to make informed decisions so that you can become responseABLE to direct your health and live your healthiest, fullest, and happiest life possible.
- Information is useless without action, therefore we create opportunities and simple action plans that meet you where you are and set a path that is specific to you.
- Continuously supply you with motivational information, guidance, and events to keep you on the path.
Health is a journey, not a destination, so we will keep you engaged and informed...JOIN THE COMMUNITY WELNESS MOVEMENT!